Saturday, March 14, 2009

Updatee. (:

Hey. (:

I'm writing this whole blog message in HTML code. So bear with me. xD

(Thanks to Dave on davesite.com!! Your guides helped a lot!!! :])



Well, my depression is gone. For now. I'm pretty sure my friends and WC friends have been noticing how down i've been for the past...while? idk xD but yeah it's betterr.

Now for the topic of today.

(still haven't found my purple notebook. xD)




Mr. Turner read us this funny email about FCAT. Basically it says that the state cares so much about overprotecting the FCAT papers that you should risk your life to turn them in to the school office. xDD
(I'll try to get him to email it to me on monday so i can post it on here)


Since I can't think of any topics for this, I'm just gonna mess with my HTML more and say...

If you have any ideas for my blog, email me here.

thanks for reading. imma go watch tv now. xD

1 comment:

  1. hey leah
    mayb u could explain the whole frat twin thing going on...just a sugguationish thingy...xD

    ReplyDelete

Followers