Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Boomdeeyadaboomdeyadaboomdeeyadaboomdeeyada

Sentence: Not really a sentence today. More like a video. Song. Ish. Thing.

Click.

Why do we have standardized tests?
Well, I know because we have to compare ourselves to other schools and whatnot, but why make such a big deal out of them?
I mean, if you're a bad school, then it's a big deal, but if you're an okay school?
It's not like your popularity will go up or anything. Kids can't control what school they go to until a couple months into the year.
So why?
My parents didn't have standardized tests when they were our age. They had the SAT, but other than that, nothing. And they turned out (somewhat) fine.
Something to think about.

Aren't parents and teachers and everyone else in the world telling you to never procrastinate? "Always get your work done first, then you can play...blah blah blah." And yet, at school, we're cramming all this reading junk into our heads a couple weeks before the test. Every Wednesday, every single period except math and lunch and possibly PE, we do some sort of reading exercise. Fun! :D
NOT.

I had another idea on what to write.

In my notebook.

I lost my notebook. For those who know me, it's that little purple one.

I think it's in the chorus room. and someone might have looked in it. baaad. Or SS. That would be worse.

great huh?

>.<

So I don't remember.

So I'm done.

xD

Thanks for reading.


Leah.

3 comments:

  1. uhh oh.....mehingks kat found it. She had something that looked just like it. I didn't think about it untill now....but she was showing it 2 ppl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm
    I hope you gets it back.....uhhh i procrastinate!!
    xD

    ReplyDelete

Followers