Tuesday, February 10, 2009

*snores*

Hi.


Sentence: Take some time during the day to just think.


Anyone who's not from WI doesn't have to read this section.

New people won't notice this, but WI has been going feeeewwwp*splat*. I edited this part out because I was mad and my comments went against my better judgement. sorry.

Also, the new DCTers...not that they're bad, it's just they were, uhm, brought up wrong I guess would be one way to put it. They all care about rep boxes and posts.

An old member, Milly, has five spinnies (50,000 posts or more) and she never comes on anymore. Why? Because the first thing the newbies say to her is not "What's up?" or "Hey!" It's "WHOA!!! HOW DID YOU GET SO MANY SPINNIES???"

When the DCT was fast one day, I asked everyone what rep was really for, outside of random rep and the DCT.

Nobody knew.

Wonderful, eh?

So I'm trying to get everyone to believe that, hey, the DCT is not about getting a bunch of posts, or getting that elusive second rep box. WebkinzMania, no offense to him, is one of the main people I'm trying to change. Turtlegurl was one of my few friends back in the old days (The old days were the days when nobody cared about posts, and rep boxes hadn't existed for a while...nobody really fought, and the DCT was fun. If anyone wants me to tell the story of how it crashed and burned, lemme know.) but now she's one of the people who's defending the bad side of the DCT. She's my debate equal, and I usually win debates about that sort of thing because I feel so strongly about it. (She was banned before the old days ended, she made a new account recently, and I'm surprised she hasn't been caught yet.) So yeah. My WI perdicament. Any suggestions welcome. :P


We're having Subway for dinner. Oven-roasted chicken breast with lettuce, cheese, and mayonnaise on white. Toasted. :D


I just learned a heartbreaking fact from my mom. She doesn't like goldfish crackers. I was like, butbutbut they're happiness!!! In fish form!!!

strange mothers people have nowadays. xD


I started reading War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells. It is hard! It's really good so far though. I love H.G. Wells.

Thanks for reading.

Leah. :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey leah! Guess who!! It's E-Angel!!
    xDD
    check out meh blog! ttyl

    ReplyDelete

Followers